Monday 28 October 2013

It's kind of a scary thing putting it out there. "It"? "It" could mean anything. Or, "It" could mean everything. As my comfort grows with the whole scary blogging thing (*wink*), my confidence in this new writing process will also, and I'm sure you'll hear more. But just to tide you over in the meantime, a few tidbits about me:

...Mama to a rad 4 year old girl. Looks like her Dad, sass like her Mom

...an aspiring yoga teacher with high hopes of opening my own studio one day

...digs any kind of music, but especially dudes like Amos Lee, Ben Harper, David Grey, Dave Matthews

...fantastically lucky to have found a man who can not only handle my craziness, but is actually enjoying it

...full time Youth Worker by day with a passion for helping

...lifelong learner and wannabe bookaholic who never finds enough time to actually read

...loves to entertain, cannot cook to save my life, loves to craft and is a secret budgeting superstar

Like I said, let me start off slowly and then one day, outta NOWHERE, Ima shock you all! Stick around, its about to get good...

In the meantime, Ill leave you with this little gem:





No comments:

Post a Comment